NYSC Registration Guide
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme by the federal government of Nigeria to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the civil war and also to promote national unity amongst the various cultures, ethnic groups and religions we have in Nigeria.
NYSC Registration can be done easily with your internet enabled computer at the comfort of your home.
Below are the detailed steps for NYSC Registration if you need a walk through so you don’t make mistakes.
1. Open the NYSC Registration url “http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/”
2. Click on the “Registration Link, link as shown below (circled in red).
3. A Pre-Payment page would open where you would have to fill in the following Surname, First Name, Middle Name, email Address, Home Address, GSM No, New Call-up No, Country of study, Institution, Programme, Password, Matric No, Date of Birth, Class of Degree, Date of Graduation.
4. Click on the “Continue” button
5. An email with the details you filled would be sent to your email address provided in step 2 above.
6.Next you should open the url “http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/CompletePayment.aspx”
7. Enter your Username and Password then select Registration and provide your details
8. Select Interswitch as the payment method and Click on Continue to see Registration detail including the cost
9. Click on Continue to open the NYSC Registration payment portal where you can use your ATM card to make payment accordingly
10. Make your payment and print a copy for future reference.
See Also: Nigeria Election Hub 2019