List Of Top 20 Nigeria richest musician
Visit the List Of Nigerian Pages for more details
Top 20 Richest Musicians in Nigeria (2017, Forbes)
If you Google the current top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria for 2017 and their net worth, you would be
presented with a host of results which might confuse you. But within those results, there are some recurring
names you would find in the lists.
These richest Nigerian musicians have overtime built a strong fan base which has given them that much
needed publicity not just in Nigeria but globally and they are highly respected in the Nigerian music industry.
Their popularity has seen them win series of awards and sign endorsement deals on daily basis.
Although, these richest musicians in Nigeria currently have other investments apart from their musical
career, the fact still remains that these top rich artistes in Nigeria are veterans in the entertainment industry.
So, if you are looking for Nigeria’s top richest/wealthiest artistes, below are their names and net worth.
20. Patoranking Net worth N400 million.
19. Yemi Alade Net worth N560 million.
18. Chidinma Ekile Net worth N580 million.
17. Duncan Mighty Net worth N700 million.
16. Ice Prince Net worth N820 million.
15. Phyno Net worth N870 million.
14. Olamide Net worth N900 million.
13. Tiwa Savage current Net worth is N980 million.
12. KCee Net worth N985 million
11. Jude “M.I” Abaga Net worth N995 million.
10. Timaya Net worth N1.1 billion.
9. Iyanya Net worth N1.8 billion.
8. Banky W Net worth N2.3 billion
7. Flavour Net worth N2.5 billion.
6. Wizkid Net worth N2.8 billion
5. Davido Net worth N2.9 billion.
4. Innocent “2Face” Idibia Net worth N4.5 billion.
3. D’Banj Net worth N5 billion.
2. Don Jazzy Net worth N6.5 billion.
1. PSquare Net worth N15 billion.
From the above list of top Nigerian richest musicians this 2017, you can see that Peter and Paul Okoye
came out top. You should also know that Peter and Paul Okoye are also the richest twin musicians in
Nigeria and Africa.