List Of Fundamental Human Rights In Nigeria
visit list of politics in Nigeria for more details
Fundamental human rights in Nigeria are the inalienable rights that are without
presumption or cost, a privilege to all human beings under Nigeria.
The fundamental human rights in Nigeria are entrenched in chapter IV section 32 of
the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and they are:
1. Rights to life.
2. Right to dignity of human pers
3. Right to fair hearing.
4. Right to private life.
5. Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
6. Right to freedom of expression and the press.
7. right to peaceful assembly and association.
8. Right to personal liberty.
9. Right to freedom of movement.
10. Right to freedom of discrimination.
The above are the Fundamental Human rights in Nigeria as embedded within the 1999 Nigerian constitution.
The big question is Are these fundamental human rights in Nigeria enjoyed by Nigerians?