How To Check West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Result Online
Some years back, checking your West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Result was only done by going back to the school where you wrote the exams or taking the long journey to WAEC’s office.
However a couple of years back the online result verification was introduced and this makes checking your WAEC result quite easy.
Find steps on how to check your WAEC result online below.
1. Purchase a WAEC PIN from any First Bank branch
2. You can also make the payment online with your ATM Card
3. Login with your email and password. If you already have an account on the portal or go straight to the “Verification via PIN” section.
4. Type in your PIN
5. Select the Examination type (May/June or Nov/Dec)
6. Enter the Examination Year
7. Enter your Examination Number
8. Click on the “Check Now” button
Your result would be displayed on the page and can be printed out easily.