Accountant Needed At Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited
Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Rivers
- Maintain proper records of financial transactions and posting into Accounting software
- Prepare Bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash management
- Assist in filing of annual tax return
- Prepare operating budget/cash flow projection in compliance with company’s policy
- Maintain and manage account receivable(AR) and account payable(AP)
- Posting general journal entries and general ledger entries
- Prepare assets schedule and updating assets register.
- Maintain payment and receipt voucher
- Prepare and present timely and accurate periodic reports to Accounts Manager
- Payment to Suppliers after due verification and authorization
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare management account in compliance with company’s policy
- Ensure strict adherence to company’s policies and procedures
- Carry out other responsibilities as Assigned by Accounts Manager
- Ensure compliance with tax matters and liaise with tax authorities FIRS and LIRS
- Handling statutory payment (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax, Pension and others)
Closing Date: 28th February, 2018.